What personal data we collect and why we collect it.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, or fill out a form.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include related product or service information, etc.
How is your information protected?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- We offer the use of a secure server. Information is encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
- After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- When you access our website, our servers may place small text files (“cookies”) on your computer for record keeping purposes. Among other things, cookies enable us to gather information about your activity on our website for the purposes of improving your online experience, establishing secure user accounts, remembering your preferences and settings, and for other similar customization purposes.
- In addition to cookies, our website may utilize web beacons, clear gifs, or other technologies to gather information on how users interact with and utilize various features. For example, these technologies can identify popular pages, viewing patterns, click-through, conversion rates, and other information that can be used to improve, monitor, and operate our websites, products, and services.
- Most internet browsers provide controls that allow users to manage or disable the placement and usage of cookies on their computer. Please note that disabling cookies may deactivate or otherwise restrict certain features on our website.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties any of your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Statement or its implementation, you may contact us via the following methods:
US Postal Service: Kimberly Lang Vacation Rental Properties, P.O. Box 69, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32569